Dreamstation Go by Philips Respironics
Get the best in portable CPAP technology without sacrificing quality with the Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP machine. This travel-friendly CPAP machine measures less than 6 inches long and weighs less than 2 pounds, making it the perfect size for tossing in your carry-on luggage. The DreamStation CPAP is user-friendly with the included Bluetooth connectivity and useful iPhone and Android apps. Choose between the standard CPAP mode and the automatically adjusting auto CPAP mode. This portable CPAP unit also includes exhalation pressure relief with C-Flex for your comfort.
- Lightweight, compact and travel-friendly automatic CPAP machine
- Bluetooth connectivity for iPhone and Android app
- Simple data management
- Exhalation pressure relief with C-Flex
- Altitude adjustment and leak compensation
- Ramp feature
- Auto CPAP mode and standard CPAP mode
- 5.94 inches long
- Weight: 1.86 pounds (29.76 ounces)
- Waterless humidification*
*There are a number of heat moisture exchangers (HME) available on the market to support waterless humidification. While there is nothing preventing you from using an HME with DreamStation Go system, we cannot vouch for their effectiveness.
- Does this machine meet FAA standards?
- Yes, the machine meets the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements.
- Can I adjust the settings of my machine on the machine itself, or do I have to do it on my iPhone?
- Your settings can be adjusted on the machine itself however it must be done by a technician or your physician.
- Can I use waterless humidification system like an HME with DreamStation Go?
- There are a number of heat moisture exchangers (HME) available on the market to support waterless humidification. While there is nothing preventing you from using an HME with DreamStation Go system, we cannot vouch for their effectiveness.