ResMed AirSense 11 (Air11) Auto CPAP Machine
Introducing the ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP! This smart, sleek, digital machine brings CPAP therapy to a new level. The Airsense 11 Autoset has digital support features and Care Check In to provide coaching and therapy assistance right in your own home. The touch screen controls have replaced the click and turn action of the older unit. Quick and easy making this machine incredibly user friendly. The Airsense 11 is three machines in one with mode options of AUTO, CPAP and AUTO for her. The Airsense 11 has a whole new look but still has the same great features like a heated humidifier, Auto Ramp, Smart Start and Stop, EPR, Climate Control and Mask Fit. The Airsense 11 also has the options of heated and non heated tubing; standard or cleanable water tub; standard and hypoallergenic filters, a carry bag and a side cover if you wish to remove the water chamber. This high tech CPAP can collect the therapy data with its cellular communication abilities allowing data to be shared with physicians via AirView.
Includes ResMed AirSense™11 AutoSet™ auto-adjusting positive airway pressure (PAP) machine with built-in HumidAir™ humidifier and enhanced digital support features designed to help with starting and adjusting to therapy. Purchase does not include CPAP mask.
HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Humidification is designed to provide comfortable therapy, while preventing dry mouth and congestion
- Humidifier tub can be opened and cleaned in the dishwasher; cleaning instructions are provided in the device user guide
- Optional Climate Control Auto setting controls the humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ 11 heated air tubing to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels during therapy
- Personalize your settings to find the level of humidity that’s most comfortable for you
- Replacement Air11 humidifier tubs are compatible with the HumidAir integrated humidifier built into all AirSense 11 machines.
- Digital Touch Screen - Quick and easy
- User-Friendly - Digital control
- Therapy Data - Cellular communication
- Personal therapy Assistant
- Care Check In
- EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) - Reduces the pressure when you exhale.
- SmartStart - Breathe in and the machine will start automatically.
- Smart Stop - Auto turn off when the mask is removed.
- Humidification - Climate control auto setting
- Auto Ramp - Slowly eases the user into higher pressures by starting out on a low setting.
- Mask Fit - This feature allows the user to know when an air leak has occurred.
- ClimateLineAir Tubing (Optional) - Heated tubing that helps reduce CPAP side effects like rainout or dry mouth.
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- SmartStart: Off
- Tube Type: Slimline
How to maintain and clean your AirSense 11?
Always wash your hand before touching any part of your CPAP.
- Disposable filter - found at the back of the machine behind the flip down door with holes. Discard and replace each month. The filter keeps the air you breathe clean and the protects the machine motor from dust build up as well.
- Tubing - hang to dry whenever you see moisture within it. Wash once a week. Soak in a clean sink of warm, soapy water. Choose a mild detergent in a scent you like. Rinse well. Hang to dry. (This applies to both heated and non heated tubing.)
- Water chamber - Wash once a week, in a clean sink of warm, soapy water, use a toothbrush to clean every corner. Lay to dry.
Replace your tubing every 6 months to one year for optimal and bacteria free therapy.
Replace the water chamber every 6 months to one year for optimal and bacteria free therapy.
To use the AirView system, it is essential that your CPAP remains plugged in and is not in Airplane mode.
Am I allowed to bring my AirSense on a plane?
Yes, the AirSense 11 is FAA approved. As the CPAP is medical equipment, it does not count against an airline’s carry on limit. It is best to keep the CPAP with you in case you luggage was lost. Make sure that your machine is in airplane mode and that you don't fill your water chamber before the flight.
Is this a travel-friendly machine? Is it heavy and can I remove the humidifier?
The AirSense 11 AutoSet is a transportable machine. The CPAP, tubing, cords and the mask can be easily packed away in the carry case. If you wish to remove the humidifier, you will need a Side Cover (not included) or the CPAP will not run.
Will the ClimateLine tubing from the S9 or S10 work with the new AirSense 11?
Heated tubing is CPAP specific and cannot be interchanged with any other machine.
MyAir is only available in the US and Canada.
Return on warranty issues only.