ResMed AirMini Auto Travel CPAP Machine
Perfect for casual and frequent travelers, the ResMed AirMini Auto Travel CPAP machine is lightweight and compact. Keep your sleep cycle undisrupted with the ResMed AirMini’s exhalation pressure relief system that can be adjusted by three levels. You can also choose between the intuitive automatic mode, standard CPAP mode and the women’s “For Her” CPAP mode. This mini CPAP machine also features Bluetooth connectivity to a smartphone app, and waterless humidification.
- A travel-friendly automatic CPAP machine
- Bluetooth connectivity can be paired with iPhone or Android app for simple data management
- Exhalation pressure relief
- Automatic mode, standard CPAP mode and “For Her” women’s CPAP mode
- Altitude adjustment and leak compensation
- Ramp feature
- Compact HumidX and HumidX Plus waterless humidification
- Meets FAA standards
- Measures 5.4 inches long, 3 inches wide, 2.1 inches high
- Weight: 0.66 pounds (10.56 ounces)
- Quiet - 27 DBA level
- AutoSet 5-20cmH2O, Auto-adjusting
- Ramp starting pressure: 5cmH2O
- EPR: Level 1 (lowers pressure by 1 cm H2O on exhalation)
- Does this machine meet FAA standards?
- Yes, the AirMini meets the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements. Simply turn off the device's Bluetooth by holding down the bluetooth button for at least 10 seconds. A white light will start flashing and it signifies that you are now in airplane mode.
- Does this machine come with an attachable humidifier?
- Since the AirMini is designed to be small and travel friendly, this device comes with two types of humidifications that are compact and won't compromise your travel plans.
Please Note: In order to set-up the AiriMini it requires a smartphone or a tablet and install the AirMini App.
|Data Viewing||AirMini App for iOS and Android|
|Humidifiers||(For Waterless Humidifcation) HumidX & HumidX Plus Heat Moisture Exchangers (HME)|
|Operating Modes||CPAP, AutoSet and AutoSet for Her|
|Pressure Range||4-20 cm H2O|
|Pressure Relief||Off, 1, 2, 3 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 45 Minutes|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure|
|Power Consumption||100-240V, 50-60Hz, Auto Sensing|
|Weight (Device with Power Supply)||18.56 ounces|
|Dimensions||5.4 x 3.3 x 2.1 inches|
|Extra Features||Setup kits for F20, N20 and P10 mask|
|Noise Level||30dB (Pressure Level), 38 dBA (Power Level)|
|AC Power||100-240V, 50-60Hz, Auto Sensing|