MYAIRVO Extended Life Humidifier Water Chamber
The MYAIRVOCHAMBER is a high-density water chamber designed for use with the myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow System. It features two ports located on the back edge and a stainless steel removable base for easy cleaning. The chamber is dishwasher safe and designed to last several years with proper maintenance, saving you money in the long run. This water chamber is compatible with Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow System. Get yours today at CPAPman.com.
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room-temperature drinkable quality or distilled water with the reusable chamber.
- Do not fill the water chamber with hot water to avoid airway burns.
- Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks in the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
Please refer to the user instruction for more guidance
1 x Water Chamber