System One 60 Series Heated Humidifier
Top Quality Humidifier
The System One 60 Series DS6 Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics is a top-of-the-line humidifier capable of generating excellent results. The System One DS6 Humidifier will help manage and monitor your humidity levels to prevent the unpleasant side effects which occasionally follow CPAP therapy, such as congestion, dryness, irritation and throat soreness. Versatile, technologically advanced and slickly designed, the System One DS6 is sure to satisfy even the most fastidious patients.
The Respironics System One DS6 Humidifier provides excellent humidification on a consistent basis. With the DS6 you can select between 3 different humidity levels - 70, 80 and 90 percent - to help achieve the best results. Once you've set your humidity level, the DS6 will respond to external temperature changes in the environment and make adjustments to ensure that you receive adequate humidification throughout the entire duration of your therapy.
A highly versatile device, the DS6 Humidifier is compatible with all System One 60 Series CPAP and BiPAP machines. What's more, the DS6 can be equipped with either heated tubing or non-heated tubing depending on the preferences and needs of the patient. The DS6H model gives patients the option of either heated or non-heated tubing, and the DS6T model gives patients the option of either standard or premium non-heated tubing.
Dry Box Technology
The DS6 Respironics Humidifier is equipped with special Dry Box technology which prevents water damage to your device. Dry Box ensures that water is unable to spill into your machine even when you tilt or move your humidifier.
System One 60 Series Heated Humidifier Features
- Available with heated tubing compatibility (product no. DS6T) and non-heated tubing compatibility (product no. DS6H)
- Works with all System One 60 Series CPAP & BiPAP machines by Respironics
- Adapts to temperature changes to deliver appropriate humidity levels
- Water chamber should be replaced every 6 months - Order Philips Respironics System One Water Chambers , here.
- Offers 3 levels of humidification - 70, 80 and 90 percent
- Distilled water recommended for water chamber
- Dry Box technology prevents water damage
Respironics System One 60 Series
No, this is not a complete CPAP machine. This is only the humidifier for a Respironics System One machine. If you are looking for a CPAP machine, we have a selection of machines on our website under "CPAP machines".
A prescription is required for CPAP machine purchases as per the FDA. Thank you.